Birthday Celebration!

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm here with CottageCutz sharing with you a birthday card which is another shaker card!  Here is my card:


Closer look at the presents and shaker



How I made this card........

The size of my card is an A2(4 1/4 X 5 1/2), the solid layer is the same size and the design layer is 4 x 5.  Who has used the Stitched Wide Frames?  They are wonderful to make shaker cards.  The circle stitched frame on my card is from the Stitched Wide Circle Frame Set.  There are three sizes in the set.  I used the largest circle.   To make the shaker I cut a circle from a clear plastic sheet and fused the edges leaving an opening to put my sequins in.  Once I filled it, I fused the small opening I left open.  I then used my tape runner to tape the circle and the pouch I made.  Then I taped it to the card.  So simple, no message glue to deal with!

I used the Present die to cut the two presents.  After cutting the two presents, I shaded the edges with ink and cut small boxes for the back of the presents so you could not see through the back.  Also, you can see the hearts that run down the center of the box.

I finished the card off with a sentiment.  That was easy peasy!  Why don't you give it a try and make this card with the Present die!

Please come back soon to see some more creations from the design team!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest