I am back again this month with Joy Clair. I am featuring one of the newest stamp set called "Doodle Flowers" and the sentiment is from the Joy Clair set "Everyday Sentiments". This month sure is flying by, if you have not visited the Joy Clair blog, please stop by to see all the wonderful creations the design team has created. You will definitely be inspired!
There is still about a week to play along with the Joy Clair Challenge this month. The theme is always anything goes and our Design Team uses a photo inspiration to create their project that you can use too. If you would like to join the challenge, you can find all the details here. As always, you will have a chance to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Joy Clair Store.
Here is my card for inspiration. This months theme for the design team is layering. I think I meant this requirement pretty well. Below I will tell you how I put my card together.
How I put my card together:
1. A2 card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,
2. I cut a few different design papers to make my layers, the flower piece measures 3 7/8 x 5 1/2, the stripe piece is 1" and the cardstock that is in between the design paper is just a small piece I put in between,
3. I die cut the scallop piece from the Lawn Fawn Scallop die set,
4. I stamped the image from the Joy Clair Doodle Flowers stamp set and colored them with copics,
5. I stamped the sentiment from the Joy Clair Everyday Sentiment stamp set with versamark and then added some white embossing powder and heat embossed it,
6. I then die cut the image out with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle set,
7. I finished off my card with some black enamel dots.
Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and YouTube channel for your inspiration!
Thank you for stopping by, please come back again soon!