Retro Rubber Challenge #35 - Anything Goes!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with another fun challenge with Retro Rubber's Challenge Blog, which is "Anything Goes". Don't you love to join challenges that you can do anything?  To join the challenge, simply use a stamp one year old or older.



Here is my card:



I am using the retired Stamp Set by Stampin Up "Happy Hour".  The stamp set came out in 2012 and just retired last year.  I have stamped two of the champagne classes on some white card stock and added my sentiment.  My card is an A2 size (5 1/2 x 4 1/4) I embossed the layer with the Stamped Up embossing folder "Lage Polka Dot".  I added a pop of red to give some more dimension to my card.  I also added some glossy accent to the glasses to make it look like there is liquid in the glass.  I finished my card off with the rheinstones.

I hope you have been inspired by my card to join the challenge.  You have until April 6th to hop on over to Retro Rubber to join the challenge. Remember to use a stamp over a year old and make sure you tell us how old it is. I cannot wait to see your creation! For more inspiration, please stop over at Retro Rubber to see what the design team members have created! 

Don't forget to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created. Leave me a comment to tell me how you liked my card, I love to read them. Thanks for stopping by, come back again soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest