Retro Rubber Various Shapes Challenge #33

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hello everyone,

It's March and it's time for a new Challenge over at Retro Rubber Challenge.  We have a sketch challenge for you this time.

Here is my take on the sketch challenge.  I have chosen to use stitched circles.  I have cut five circles and added them to my card.  I added some splatter on the card to give it some more dimension.  I embossed my sentiment with gold embossing powder.  My sentiment is from Avery Elle "So Happy" stamp set which came out in 2012.




I hope I have inspired you to join the fun. Hop on over to Retro Rubber Challenge Blog and see what the design team has created and link your project. I can't wait to see your take on the sketch. The challenge ends on March 11th!


Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest