Spring Flowers with Joy Clair New Release!

Monday, March 28, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with Joy Clair Stamps featuring another new release stamp set called "Spring Flowers". This stamp set is a beautiful set with many flowers for layering.  There are many elements in the stamp set to do various designs. Please stop by Joy Clair's blog and check out the other design teams creations. 





My card is an A2 card.  I stamped various flowers on my card and layered some of them.  I stamped my umbrella image on the SVG file and paper peiced the umbrella with paper.  I added my sentiment and layered it to look like a flower.  Very simple no layering.  Nice and bright for the spring.

Don't forget to join/like Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest