Happy Easter

Monday, March 21, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am her with CottageCutz to share with you an Easter card.  Easter is early this month....can you believe it is this Sunday!  My card I am using the beautiful ornate "Happy Easter Egg" by CottageCutz.

I have made an Easter Egg shaker card....oh what fun!!!



 Closer look at the shaker part of the card.....

Here is how I put my card together.....

The card is an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)

The first layer on my card measure 4 x 5 1/4

I cut the rectange frame using two dies from the CottageCutz Retangle Set. I applied double stick tape around the back and attached it to the base of the card.
  

For the shaker part of the card, I used the template from the piece of paper from the die that I cut out the Easter Egg.  I traced the inside of the egg so I could cut a solid egg for the back of the shaker.  I used my fuse to make the shaker part of the card, so I used the template to fuse the plastic piece to hold the sequins.


After cutting all my pieces and putting my sequins in the plastic egg, I added a little glue to the solid egg and put the plastic piece and the ornate egg that I cut.  I added a bow to give the card a little character and that is it!  

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon!









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest