Happy Birthday - Taylored Expressions Challenge #25

Monday, March 7, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am stopping in to play along with the Taylored Expressions (TE) Share Joy color and sketch challenge #25. I chose to do the sketch challenge. My grandbaby is going to a birthday party and she will give this card to the birthday boy. I am using the TE paper Rainbow Brights. The little monkey is also a TE stamp set called Monkey Business and combo set. The balloons are TE die Little Bits Balloon set, I used the larger balloon. I used the stitched pennant and the purple stitched piece from the TE Pocket & Pages set. I finished off the card with the sentiment from the TE Goody Goody Gumballs set.


Thank you so much for stopping by, tell me what you think about my card. I love reading your comments. Please come back again soon!

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest