Mojo Monday #439 and Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am stopping in to join the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and the long awaiting Spring Coffee Blog Hop.  I love playing along with both of these challenges, they are so muh fun.  I have made a card using Verve Stamp set called "Better with You".  It is such a nice stamp set it has 23 pieces in this set. Here is my take on the sketch.  Since I am playing along with the "Spring Coffee Lovers Blog hop", I need to use spring colors.  I love the bright colors on the card....how about you?



The base of my card is an A2 size, I layered all of my pieces with black, I love layering with black because it seems to make your paper pop!  I paper pieced the cups and colored the bottom and handles with copics (I wish I had cup the little white pieces out of the handles, but didn't think about it until it was to late).  The circles are cut from the small and large circle spellbinders.  I stamped the coffee stain piece first and then added my sentiment.  Just love it!

Thanks for stopping by, there is a little time to play along with the Mojo Monday and the Spring Coffee blog hop is from March 18-23.  Please come back again soon!

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest