Craft Hoarders March Blog Hop

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the March Craft Hoarders Blog Hop! You should be coming to my blog from Tracey Sabella, after visiting me, hop over to Wendi Robinson next! To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog!

I have a birthday card to share with you, don't you just love the colors!  The paper is Stampin Up Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry and Soft Sky.  The pattern paper is Painted Blooms.   I hoard butterflies, everytime I see a butterfly die or stamp I just have to have them!  This butterfly set is called Butterflies Thinlits made by Stampin Up.  The sentiment is from the Stampin Up set Wetland.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading your comments, so tell me what you think. Please hop on over to Wendi Robinson blog to see her beautiful creation.

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop List

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest