Joy Clair - Lion and the Lamb

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I HAVE TWO POST TODAY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE POST CLICK HERE


Hello everyone,

I am back again with Joy Clair featuring the new stamp set "Lion and Lamb".  Calling on all you bible journaling peeps....this is a great stamp set to have.  Just to let you know the set is on sale for $12.99 in the store.  There are more projects the design team has created with the stamp set over at the Joy Clair's blog.  Please stop by and check them out.  Here is the stamp set, so many things you can do with this set.


I used my Misti to line each half of the lion so it would make the whole head.  I colored him with copics and cut him out with an oval die.  I added some foam tape and popped the oval up on the card. I added the sentiment and some bling to finish off my card.



Don't forget to join/like Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest