Retro Rubber Challenge Blog - Anythign Goes

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Hello everyone!

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, which is to make a card with fruit related staamps or paper. Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!

The rules to play along with Retro Rubber Challenge is very simple, make sure the stamp you use on your project is at least one year or older. For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.


Here are my cards for your inspiration:

D. Idlet, Retro Rubber Challenge Blog, Handlettered d stamp set, Pop Sentiments stamp set, Paper Rose Primrose Garden Basics Collection (12x12) patterned paper, gift set, butterflies

I love creating handmade card sets as gifts, and this set of five cards was so much fun to put together! I used the beautiful Primrose Garden Basics Collection (12x12) patterned paper from Paper Rose as the focal point for each card. The soft floral design paired perfectly with the simple, elegant sentiments.

For the sentiments, I pulled out a favorite retired Taylored Expressions set, Handlettered stamp set, which was released in 2019. I heat embossed the Just a Note sentiment in white onto a dark gray circle for a crisp contrast. The remaining sentiments are from Taylored Expressions Pop Sentiments stamp set, released in 2024.

D. Idlet, Retro Rubber Challenge Blog, Handlettered d stamp set, Pop Sentiments stamp set, Paper Rose Primrose Garden Basics Collection (12x12) patterned paper, gift set, butterflies

I kept the card designs simple so the gorgeous patterned paper could really shine, adding a few scattered embellishments for a little extra sparkle. I made five cards to coordinate as a gift set—perfect for sending a little note of friendship, gratitude, or encouragement!

Supplies:

  • Paper Rose – Primrose patterned paper
  • Taylored Expressions – Hand Letter (retired, 2019)
  • Taylored Expressions – Pop Sentiments (2024)
  • White embossing powder
  • Dark gray cardstock
  • Embellishments


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest