a2z Scrapbooking blog November Challenge - one layer

Sunday, November 1, 2015



Hello all,

I am here today with a2z Scrapbooking Blog with their monthly challenge which is Holiday one layer card.  Wow, it was difficult for me to do one layer cards.  I usually have at least one layer and pop up's....whew, but I did it.  Here are my cards, I used the ombre red and green.  I used the wooden stamp from Hero Arts, Peace and Joy.

Speaking of wooden stamps have you ever thought about changing your wooden stamps to a cling stamp?  Well, I took this stamp and made it into a cling.  Here are a couple of pics.  What I did was peeled the rubber stamp off the wooden block, it is sticky on the side that I pulled up.  I peeled off the picture and layed it on the rubber stamp and cut the excess off. It's very simple!

Here are my cards........






Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join a2z Scrapbooking challenge this month. Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store you can use code Donna15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping). There are a lot of new Christmas stamps and dies in the store that are to die for, please go check it out.

Don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Supplies Used:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest