Holiday Greetings

Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello all,

I am back again with a2z Scrapbooking blog one layer holiday card. I have a digital card to share with you. I am using the Hero Arts Christmas Swirls Digital Kit. This was fun to work with, there are so many elements in the kit. I chose to use the sqirlly tree that I change to the to red. I added the stars in the background and stamped the sentiment from the Hero Arts Holiday Greetings Christmas Clear Stamp.  If you have not tried any of the digital stamps by Hero Art, you should try them.  They are very easy to use and you get lots of images in the sets.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join a2z Scrapbooking challenge this month. Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store you can use code Donna15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping). There are a lot of new Christmas stamps and dies in the store that are to die for, please go check it out.

Don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest