Santa's Elves

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am here with a2z Scrapbooking one layered card challenge.  I have these cute little Santa's Elves here to share with you.  They are so adorable.  There are three in the set with a die cut.   Since this is a one layer challenge, I did not use the die.  I blended the Hero Arts Green Hills for the bottom of my card and the top I blended soft pool.  I then splattered some water with a paintbrush and blotted the water with a paper towel.  For a little more effect, I splattered some white paint on the card too.  I then stamped the elves with Hero Arts black, added a few sequins to finish the card.

Here is my card, clean and simple.....


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join a2z Scrapbooking challenge this month. Remember if you are in need any of these items from the a2z Scrapbooking store you can use code Donna15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping). There are a few of these Santa's Elves stamps in the store, hurry up and get them before they are sold out.  These have been a hot item!

Don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest