Christmas Tags by Joy Clair

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Hello everyone!

I am hear with Joy Clair's Christmas Gift Tags.  These tags are the perfect tags for your Christmas gifts this year.   The best thing about these tags are they have a digital file you can stamp on. The files are just one cent.  Stop by the shop and get this stamp set and the digital file today.

I cut out the tags using my silhouette with the digital file from Joy Clair.  I stamped each tag with memento ink, and used copics to color them.  For the snowflakes I added some stickles to make them sparkle.  I added a background by using my silhouette and offset to make the tag a little larger.  I added some cardstock at the bottom to give the tags a little more color.

Here are the tags:


Don't forget to stop by Joy Clair blog to see all the lovely projects the design team has made using this Christmas Tag set.  Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest