Joy to the World - YNS Sketch Challenge 27

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am stopping in to play along with Your Next Stamps sketch challenge.  My local scrapbook store has started to carry their products so I decided to buy a few stamp sets.  I also love their gumdrops.  I think I have every color.

I am using the adorable stamp set called Snow Fun.  It has five differnt penguins in the set.  You can use the stamp set to make a Christmas or Birthday  card.  I have made a Christmas card.  I stamped the image and colored it with copics.  I used the die to cut them out.  Very cute image and love the sketch.  Here is my card:



Here is a closer look of my card.  The hearts in the center of the penguins I colored with clear wink of stella and then put glossy accent on the top.  I thought the gumdrops went perfect on the card since they had a little sparkle inside of them.  

Here is the sketch

Thank you so much for stopping by, there is still time to play along with this challenge.  Please come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest