Grateful, Thankful and Blessed

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hello everyone,

Happy Veterans Day to all the Veterans around the world near and far and those who have fallen, you will never be forgotten. My husband is retired from the military and I want to thank him for all his sacrafices that he made for his family. We are truely blessed to have you and we are so proud of your services.

I am here playing along with Reverse Confetti Sketch challenge, I think this card is a great card to celebrate today. It says it all...Grateful, thankful, and Blessed. This is what I think of all the Veterans out there!

Here's a song I would like to share that I love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HZH_NNb7GM

Here is my card.....




Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon.

Supplies Used:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest