Merry Christmas

Friday, November 13, 2015

Hello everyone,

I hope you are ready for the weekend!  I am, I am going to a weekend retreat and oh so looking forward to it.  I am going to work on a Disney album from our vacation this pass summer.  

I am hear with Joy Clair Stamps again with a beautiful Christmas card.  I love this snowflake set, it is called Snow Flakes.  It is a very versitle stamp set.  It has three sentiments, and a lot of snowflakes.  I embossed these snowflakes with silver embossing powder, then added some bling and a sentiment. The sentiment is from the Cozy Snowman Wishes Set

Oh, one more thing, did I tell you, most of Joy Clair Stamp sets come with digital files that ar only one cent!  Yes I said one cent.  Hope on over to Joy Clair and check out their nice stamps.  Some of the stamp sets are on sale, so please don't miss out.

Here is my card:


Thank you so much for stopping by, please check out the blog to see what the design team has created with this stamp set.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest