Joy Clair Stamps - Heaven and Nature Sing

Friday, November 20, 2015

Hello everyone,

I am here again with Joy Clair stamps.  Joy Clair is a new stamp company that opened their company in August 2015.  They are having a design team call and if you are interested you can find the details here.  Their stamps are made with the highest photopolymer and are manufacter in the USA. I am not an expert in stamps, but I can tell you they stamp very clear amd crisp!

Now here is my card.  I am using the Merry Christmas Sentiments set and the Music Makers set.  I cut the base of my card from the silhouette.  I then stamped the notes from the Music Makers set making it the background at the top of the card.  I then stamped the piano keys from the same set and added it to the card at the bottom.  I then stamped the sentiment with gold pingment ink.  To finish it off, I added some sequins.  I think this card is very pretty and classy, I love how it turned out.



Here is a closer look of the card.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please go and check out the stamp sets over at Joy Clair.  Most of the sets are on sale, you do not want to miss out.  And don't forget to stop by the blog and see all the beautiful designs by the design team.  Please come back again soon.

Supplies Used:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest