Verve - Lucky Day

Monday, March 6, 2017

Hello everyone!

I am here sharing a card I made using the free St Patrick's Day Digital Set by Verve called "Lucky Day"!  I just love her digital sets, they are so fun and easy to create with.  So, it's your lucky day, if you have not gotten your copy of it, head on over to her blog or Facebook page and get yours.  It's for a limited time only.

No automatic alt text available.

To create my card I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #486.  I used the coffee digi cup with the clovers and added the sentiment from the digi set to the cup.  I colored it with copic markers using G12, 14, 07.  I used some color card stock and printed the sentiment I wanted to use on my card.  The circles were cut from the large and small spellbinder dies.  I love how it turned out.  And I really love the digital set, I am sure I will be using it again!
Here is what I created:




Closer look, I added some clear Wink of Stella to the clover and the top of the coffee cup.  

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Verve Stamps Feeling Lucky





5 comments :

  1. You used that digi set beautifully. I downloaded it too for future use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all the green and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous take on the sketch! Love your mix of patterns. You totally sham-"rocked" this! Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest