2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! - Close to My Heart

Friday, March 31, 2017


Hello everyone!

I have another card for the Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop!  This is a quick post because I only have a few hours before the bloghop closes.  

I am using the new Close to My Heart set called Tea-rrific.  It is from the Stamp of the Month for this month.  When I saw this, I had to call my good friend Jetti  (Gigi Zone) who is a CTMH consultant to purchase this!  Of course, I had to get some other things.

Here is my card:


Closer look

Stamped inside

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please come back again.

13 comments :

  1. Donna, this is gorgeous. Love those colorful stack of cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid circles layering to pop up the stack of cups, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such beautiful colors and great coloring. The glossy accent looks grest.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Donna, love that Tea-rrific set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these deep, rich colors of Spring - gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed the hop this time around, but wow--your card is fabulous! I really love those sweet cups & the pretty papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the plaid circles and the way you colored the mugs, it makes me want to buy that stamp now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest