Prickley Pear - My True Love

Friday, March 3, 2017

Hello everyone!

I am showcasing Prickley Pears Valentine Cupcake set here today.  Valentine's is over, but this set can be used anytime of the year to show your love for someone.  When I saw this set, I knew I had the perfect paper for it.

I die cut the cupcake pieces and the heart lock and colored them with copics.  I created my background and cup two circles out with circle dies and used foam tape to pop the cupcake up.


Thank you for stopping by!  Please stop by the Prickley Pear blog for more inspiration and don't forget to follow Prickley Pear on Facebook and join their email mailing list on the blog.  Prickley Pear has weekly specials and you don't want to miss any of them!

2 comments :

  1. Wonderful card design with that yummy cupcake image and fabulous papers you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that card with the red on red and using the vine embossing folder. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest