Christmas Card Challenges - Mittens Week #9

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Hello everyone!


I am here with the Christmas Card Challenges, and the challenge is "mitten".  Doesn't that sound like fun.  Be sure to check out the blog over at CCC to see what the design team has created!




Here is my take on the challenge:

I am using the Reverse Confetti stamp set called "Smitten Mittens".  I used the Confetti Cuts Smitten Mittens to die cut them out.  The frame is also Reverse Confetti.  I used some design paper in the background so the mitten will stand out .



I hope I have inspired you to join the challenge. You will have two weeks to complete
your project. Check out the Christmas Card Challenges blog for more inspiration and to link your project.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back again soon!


Supplies Used:

2 comments :

  1. So cute and love the twine used for the string between the mittens. Awesome background elements too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers and those little mittens are adorable!

    Hugs,
    Stacey (CCC DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest