Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with Verve Stamps

Monday, March 27, 2017




Hello everyone,


I am here again to play along with the  Spring 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and also playing along with the Verve Stamps Rise and Shine challenge.  This image and sentiment is from the free "Rise and Shine" digi set that Verve is offering everyone in celebration of the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I love Verve digi's they are so easy to work with!


I used the sentiment from the free Rise and Shine digi and the coffee cup.  I colored the cup with copics. 
Here is my card:

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!


I am entering my card in the following challenge:




14 comments :

  1. Such a bright and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun Donna! Love the bright yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Card! Those Verve digi's look great! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO bright and pretty. Thanks for sharing it. It's lovely!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very bright happy card indeed! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, this is so bright and beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! Gorgeous card!! I used this sentiment too on my card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - so bright & very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, Love the bright colors on your card and the cups is colored well. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card Donna. I love the beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is fabulous! Love these sunny papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest