MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BLOG (MLCCB) - Christmas Wishes

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

 


Hello everyone!

I'm here with a new challenge with the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog. I hope you will come play along with the Christmas Challenge. It will run for six weeks, ending at 4:00 PM Mountain Time on the 15th of next month, so get out your crafty Christmas stash and come play with us!

Here is my card for your inspiration:

Donna Idlet, Merry Little Christmas Challenge, Scrapbook and Cards today, Merry Christmas Wishes, stencil, ink blending

I created this beautiful card that I created in an event with Scrapbook & Cards today.  It is a kit that was filled with lots of goodies to make many Christmas cards.  The event was called Merry Christmas Wishes.  

My card was created by stamping the poinsettia and leaves then ink blending it using a stencil.  I die cut the word "wishes", stamped and heat embossed the word "Christmas", cut several strips of paper to create the pattern in the middle of the card.  I assembled the card and love how it turned out.

Thank you so much for stopping g by, please come back again soon.  I hope you will play along with the challenge.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest