Newton's Nook Designs - No Peeking!

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Hello everyone!

I am here with Newton's Nook Designs featuring Newton's Gift Stamp Set with the coordinating die. This set is a perfect set to create for your holiday gifts this season.
 
Here is my card for your inspiration:

Donna Idlet, Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Gift stamp set,  Sentiment of the Season Stamp Set, Canine Christmas Paper Pad

My card is a gift card that is an A2 size card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). I stamped and die cut the image from the Newton's Gift Stamp Set. To create the card base I cut the panel 5 1/2 X 10 1/2 scored at 2" and 6 1/4". I decorated the card layers using NND Canine Christmas Paper Pad.

Donna Idlet, Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Gift stamp set,  Sentiment of the Season Stamp Set, Canine Christmas Paper Pad

The inside of the card, I used the sentiment from the NND Sentiment of the Season Stamp Set. The "no peeking" sentiment is from the Newton's Gift stamp set. I die cut it using NND Frames Square Dies.

Donna Idlet, Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Gift stamp set,  Sentiment of the Season Stamp Set, Canine Christmas Paper Pad

Here is the gift card holder opened. I stamped the sentiment from the Sentiment of the Season Stamp Set. The design paper is from the Canine Christmas Paper Pad.

Thank you so much for stoppign by, please come back again soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest