Newton's Nook Designs - October 2023 New Release, Last Day of Inspiration

Friday, November 3, 2023


Hello everyone!

I am here with Newtons Nook Designs, featuring products from the new release! Today I am featuring the Bells & Holly Stamp set with the coordinating dies. ALL products are available NOW. If you have not seen the new release, click here.

Today is the last day for the sale and to enter into the blog hop.  The details for the sale is below.  Details for the hop is on the Newton's Nook Designs blog.


Here is my card for your inspiration:

Donna Idlet, copic markers,Bells & Holl Stamp Set,Christmas Release,Newton's Nook Designs,

My card is an A2 card, the background I foiled using the Holiday Foliage Hot Foil Plate. I stamped the foilage from the Bells & Holly Stamp set, colored with alcohol markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. I die cut the oval from the Oval Frames Die Set, added the image and the pine leaves from the Pines & Holly Die Set. I stamped the sentiment from the Bells & Holly Stamp set and die cut it using the Frames & Flag die set for the sentiment.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed the inspirational cards from the new release.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest