Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #141 - Anything Goes

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Hello everyone!

I am here again with another Challenge with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog and it's another one of my favorites, "Anything Goes".  I hope you will join in on the fun. Be sure to stop over on the Retro Rubber Challenge blog to get more inspiration, the design team has some wonderful creations!

The rules to play along with Retro Rubber Challenge is very simple, make sure the stamp you use on your project is at least one year or older. For more details on the rules, you can find them over on Retro Rubber Challenge blog.



Here is my card for your inspiration. The set I am using is from Stampin Up called Animal Outing stamp set that was released in June 2018.


My card is an A2 card, I cut a piece of cardstock at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and added it to the base of the card.  I then cut some design paper and embossed it from an embossing folder in my stash.  I adhered it to my card.  I cut a piece of card stock 3 x 4 and a piece of white card stock at 2 1/2 x 4 and stamped and adhered them together.  I then stamped the image on a piece of card stock, colored it and added to my card.  I finished the card off by stamping the sentiment.

Thanks again for stopping by, please don't forget to stop over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog and join the fun and check out the beautiful projects the design team members have created.

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest