Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Peace

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Hello everyone!

I'm here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, they have a new release of 60's stamps, isn't that groovy!  Crackerbox want's to spread love, peace and happiness in everyone's live, ALL the 60's stamps are 15% off.

I have a fun card to share with you today, I am using the Peace Hand Large  and the word Outline Peace.  

Here is my card for your inspiration!


Here is how I created my card.

1.  My card is an A2 card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2),

2.  I cut 1/4 inch stripes in rainbow colors and adhered them to the card base,

3.  I stamped the Peace Hand Large  and colored it with copics, I stamped the word Outline Peace and colored it with copics in rainbow colors,

4.  I die cut the image and sentiment with a stitched square die, inked the edges and adhered it to the card. 

Here is another view of the card.


I hope I have inspired you. If you did not know, Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group there is a monthly card making "theme" and August's technique of the month is to create a FRAME with stamps!  If you post your creation on the facebook page using the technique and a stamp from the sale category,  you get a 5.00 store credit towards you next purchase.

The August special is:


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!


2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest