Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Good Vibrations

Friday, August 21, 2020

Hello everyone!

I am here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps featuring a couple of rubber stamps from the NEWLY 60's release. The peace stamp is called Peace Hands which comes with two peace hand stamps, a large one and small one. I am using the small Peace Hands stamp, the sentiment is Good Vibrations. ALL the 60's stamps are 15% off.

Here is my card for your inspiration.


My card is a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 size card.  I cut the black 4 1/8 x 4 1/8, I used wreath builder 4" stencil to create the peace signs in the circle.  I used rainbow colors to stamp the images.  I finished the card off by adding rainbow color sequins.  



Here is a closer view of my card.

I hope I have inspired you. If you did not know, Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group there is a monthly card making "theme" and August's technique of the month is to create a FRAME with stamps! If you post your creation on the facebook page using the technique and a stamp from the sale category, you get a 5.00 store credit towards you next purchase.

The August special is:


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!

2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest