Rinea - Grateful Coffee Cup

Monday, November 4, 2019



Hello everyone!

I am here with Rinea sharing a coffee giftcard. I used the Rinea Marigold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, Rinea Mocha/Gold Glossy Solid Packs , Rinea Copper/Copper Starstruck Solid Packs and Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.foiled papers on my card.

I'm also playing along with the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. If you would like to join in the fun the hop is from November 1-10 and can be found here.

1. My coffee card measures 4 1/2 x 4 1/4, it would fit perfect in an A2 envelope,

2. I die cut the coffee cup with Rinea Marigold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, I then die cut the top of the coffee mug and the leaf with Rinea Mocha/Mocha Starstruck Solid Packs, the word "for you" and "grateful" I die cut with Rinea Copper/Copper Starstruck Solid Packs. The back of the "for you" I added some Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and put the pieces back in the two "o's" and "r".

3.  After I cut all my elements, I adhered them all together with liquid glue onto the base of the card.

I love how this coffee card turned out, you will definitely see this again! The supplies I used are listed below.




Here is a closer look at the card.


Here is the inside of the card, I die cut the card hold with Rinea Marigold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, I adhered the holder to the cup with liquid glue and then added the giftcard. Perfect gift to give someone you are grateful for.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.

Supplies Used:

9 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest