Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Merry Christmas

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Hello everyone!

I am here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps featuring a couple of their stamps which are Pine Branch, Pine Cone Small  and the sentiment is called Merry Christmas.

My card is an A2 card, I  cut my first layer at 4 x 5 1/4 and inked it with ink.  I then stamped the Pine Branch around the card, I stamped the pine cones and cut them out using my scan & cut, I colored them with copics, added some white uni-ball pen around the pine cone to give it some definition, I used pop dots to add them to my card.  I finished the card off by stamping the sentiment Merry Christmas.  It's hard to tell, but I added my favorite imagine products Sheer Shimmer Craft Spray Sparkle to give the card some shine. 


Closer look at my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon. The promotion for the month of November is the following:


Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest