Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Warm Winter

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Hello everyone!

I am here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps featuring a few of their rubber stamps which are Knit Sweater and Mittens set of 2 (you can also buy these separately), the sentiments are called Wish You and Warm Winter Wishing.

My card is an A2 card, I cut my first layer at 4 x 5 1/4, I used a stencil that was in my stash to create the background.  Thought this went perfect with the sweater.  I then stamped the Knit Sweater and Mittens colored them with copics and used my scan & cut to cut them.   I finished the card off by stamping the sentiments Wish You and Warm Winter Wishing,using my misti to line the words on the card.


Closer look at my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon. The promotion for the month of November is the following, you can find all the Christmas stamps here:


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest