Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - August New Release Blog Hop

Thursday, August 1, 2019



Hello everyone!

Welcome to the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps new release blog hop! The release is so big that Crackerbox & Suzy stamps will have three releases. One this month, September and October, be sure to come back to see all the lovely new rubber stamps that are being released. You will not be disappointed.

To celebrate the New Release, Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps is giving away a $50 dollars gift card to be used in their store, plus free shipping to one lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs listed below, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm MST 08-04-2019 on all participating blogs including Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps blog. Winner will be announced on Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps blog on 08-11-2019.

Also during this weekend, 08-01-2019 to 08-04-2019 Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps will be offering FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US $20 or more and international orders $30 or more.
Here is my card:

My card is a square card measuring 4 1/4 x 4 /14, I used the Wreath Builder stencil to create my card, I stamped the newly released image called "small poinsettia" which I stamped  four times, having to mask off each flower as I stamped, I colored the images with copics, stamped the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamp sentiment called "Christmas Greeting Writing" in the center of the card.  I die cut the panel with a square stitched frame and added a layer, I cut a green strip and added it to the card and added the layers with foam tape.  I finished the card off by adding some sequins from my stash.


Closer look at my card


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!

Designer's blog list:


13 comments :

  1. Beautiful christmas card, Donna. Love the coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wreath! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty card! The sequins are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the color combo and those beautiful poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marisela Delgado said: Great card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wreath is beautiful.
    Love how you picked up the flower
    colors for the background.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the font for the sentiment. Becky Darrow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest