Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Anytime is Cookie Time

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hello everyone!

I am here with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps with the newly released "Minion Lucy" and the sentiment is "Cookie Time"   If you have not seen all the newly released Minion's please stop over to Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps to see them and get lots of inspiration on creating projects with these. 

Here is how I created my card:

My card is an A2 size card, I had the border die in my stash, I die cut it with white paper and adhered it to my card.  I then stamped the "Cookie Time" sentiment, I stamped and cut the  "Minion Lucy" with my scan & cut.  I colored the image with copics and adhered her to my card with foam tape.  I finished off the card by adding some sequins from my stash.  


Closer look at my card: 


Here is the current promotion for August:

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest