Rinea - Peace!

Friday, December 21, 2018

Hello everyone!

I am here again this month with Rinea sharing this beautiful Christmas card. I am using the Foiled Paper Frosted Variety Pack made by Rinea.

My card is a top folding A2 card measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I die cut three different colors from the Rinea Foiled Paper Frosted Variety Pack, I used liquid adhesive to attach the layers and attached it to my card base. I cut the peace word out of two colors from the Rinea Foiled Paper Frosted Variety Pack and adhered it. I finished off the card by adding some dew drops.


 Closer look


Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!



1 comment :

  1. Oh, wow! This is spectacular and in such awesome colors. I do not have any of that paper so it will be on my wish list for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest