CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #214 - Photo Inspiration

Friday, December 7, 2018

Hello everyone!

I'm here with CAS-ual Fridays with a new challenge! We have an inspirational photo for the challenge. I hope you will join in on the fun. I also want to mention CAS-ual Fridays is retiring a bunch of sets which are marked down, if you are interested click here to see them all. Once the set has sold out, they will not be reordering.

Did you know, CAS-ual Fridays picks 10 winning entries who will be highlighted on their blog each Thursday before a new challenge? In addition, there is a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. If the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus in the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50. Wow, what are you waiting for? Hop on over to CAS-ual Fridays and link your card to the challenge.

Here is the inspirational photo:
Image may contain: text
Here is my take on the inspirational photo.  I used some Rinea foiled paper to die cut the CAS-ual Fri-die sleigh.  I then stamped the bow and bell from the CAS-ual Fridays stamp set Sleigh Ride, which I colored with copics.  I finished the card off by adding the sentiment from the CAS-ual Fridays stamp set Sleigh Ride.


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you decide to play along! Good luck and have fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest