Joy Clair - Barn Party

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Hello everyone!

I'm here with Joy Clair and we are collaborating with Rinea for the whole month of August! I am featuring the newly released  Joy Clair stamp set Barn Yard, this is the cutest stamp set, it has several animal images and lots of elements to create your cards.  I am showcasing a birthday gift bag for you today.


I created the gift bag by creating a back panel with the Rinea Metallics Foiled Paper Variety Pack, I adhered this to the bag with wet glue (I find it easier to use wet glue when I am adhering the foiled paper).  I then stamped the images from the Joy Clair stamp set Barn Yard to use on the gift bag and colored them with copics.  I added all the elements to the bag.  I then die cut a couple of banners from the Rinea Princess Variety Foiled Pack and added them to the bag with wet glue.  I then created a gift tag with the Rinea Princess Variety Pack and then stamped the Happy Birthday from the Joy Clair stamp set Barn Party with the Rinea Ghost Ink.  I attached a black piece of cardstock to the tag and then used some twine to attach the tag to my bag.

Here is another look at the birthday gift bag.

Thank you so much for stopping by, stop over at the Joy Clair blog and see all the wonderful designs from the design team. Please follow Joy Clair's facebook page, Color by Faith Bible Journaling facebook page, Instagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Supplies Used:

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest