CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #207 - Color Inspiration Challenge

Friday, August 31, 2018

Hello everyone!



 I am here with CAS-ual Fridays challenge and there is a color inspirational photo for you to join in on the fun! 



Here is my card for the challenge. Please stop over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog and see all the wonderful projects from the design team!

My card is clean and simple.  I am using the CAS-ual Friday Heartfelt Sayings stamp set.  I used an embossing folder to create the background.  I stamped the sentiment, on some kraft cardstock and stamped the sentiment.  I die cut it and adhered it with foam tape to my card.  


Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you decide to play along!  Good luck and have fun! 

3 comments :

  1. OMG Donna I was coming to comment on your RR card and I saw this beauty!!! That embossing folder is to die for, it really pops here with the layered mats. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest