You're So Sweet!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Hello Everyone!

I'm stopping in to share a card I created for this MIUM challenge over at StampTV. The challenge is a coffee challenge "Coffee, Tea, Sweets, Oh My!" This was a perfect challenge for me, because I love making coffee related cards and I had the perfect set called "We Go Together" which you can find over at the Gina K store. I hope you will take the time to join in on the fun. For more information, head over to STV16MON25!

Here is my card:




Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back to visit soon!

Gina K supplies used:
Stamp Set: We Go Together by Claire Brennan
Card Stock: GKD White and Ocean Mist
Ink: GKD Black Onyx
Copic Markers
Enamel Dots

I am also entering my card into the "Summer Lovers Coffee Challenge".



 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest