Birthday Party! with the Scrapping Cottage CottageCutz

Friday, June 3, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am here with Scrapping Cottage blog to share with you another project made with the CottageCutz.   I am featuring one of the new releases from May which is the "Pillow Box Plus". This is a great set, you get the pillow box die which is one piece, plus it comes with many different pieces to decorate the box.  There is a bee and ladybug, five petals and centers, four stems with leaves and an oval decorated die.  There are so many possibilities for this set.  I decided to decorate the pillow box with a birthday theme. I had the perfect festive paper for this project.  I have had this paper in my stash, so I am really happy the way the pillows came out.  Can you image having one of these sitting at each setting on the table?  I think it would look so nice!  I may have to make more of these for one of my grand baby's birthday parties this summer!

For details on how I put these awesome pillow boxes together please stop over at the Scrapping Cottage blog. Also browse around the blog and see all the beautiful creations made by the design team.

Here is my project....


Here is a blue box with matching ribbon and twine.  I used the doily from the "Gift Tag Topper" and one of the "Party Hats" and added a rhinestone for this pillow box.

Here is a green box with matching ribbon and twine.  I used the doily from the "Gift Tag Topper" and one of the "Party Hats" and added a rhinestone for this pillow box.

Here is a orange box with matching ribbon and twine.  I used the dies from the "Gift Tag Topper" for this pillow box.

Here is a pink box with matching ribbon and twine.  I used the doily from the "Gift Tag Topper" and one of the "Party Hats" and added a rhinestone for this pillow box.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please leave me a comment to tell me how you liked these pillow boxes, I love to read your comments.

Dies used for this project:




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest