Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #40- Red White and Blue

Tuesday, June 21, 2016


Hello everyone,

I am here with Retro Rubber Challenge blog and we have a new challenge, it is "red, white and blue". Oh how fun does that sound!!!  Love these colors together.  I have made a clean and simple card, but has lots of layers.  The stamp set is from a Hero Arts set called "Year Round Sentiments".  This is one of my favorite sets, if you need a sentiment, this is my go to set.  I have had this set for a while, I believe it was released around March 2012.




My card is an A2 card.  I stamped my sentiment in navy and added some stickles in the stars.   I put all my layers together and popped up the sentiment with popped dots.  I added the stars and could not resist using the white enamel white stars.  

Thanks for stopping by, I sure hope you join us in the challenge!  I look forward to seeing your creations.  Don't forget to stop over to the Retro Rubber blog to see what the other designers have created.

Participating into the following challenges:
DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #182 "RED, WHITE and BLUE"
The Paper Players - Celebration

Supplies Used:



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest