a2z Scrapbooking - Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Hello everyone,

I am stopping in to play along with the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop with a2z Scrapbooking! a2z Scrapbooking is one of the sponsors for the hop, among lots of other sponsors. a2z is giving away two prizes, which is a gift certificate for the store and a stamp package. If you have not figured it out, the theme is Summer and you need to use coffee, tea or cocoa image on your project. The hop will run from Friday, June 17 - Friday June 24.

On my card I am featuring the Hero Arts stamp called "Cup of Coffee". This is an old stamp, but the a2z Scrapbooking store has the digital files called "Hero Arts Caffeine Fix Coffee and Latte Digital Kit" with this stamp image and 11 other stamped images. This is a great set to have.  I used the sentiment from the digital file, that goes perfect with the coffee cup image.


How I put my card together:  I used an A2 size card, I cut the first layer 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I then printed the sentiment on card stock and cut it out with a die.  I then stamped the coffee cup image on cardstock and fuzzy cut it out.  I stamped in on the white piece also so the steam would be coming out the cup.  I added the button and twine from my stash.

Please take a minute to stop over at the a2z Scrapbooking blog to see all the wonderful coffee cards they have created!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I will be back soon with some more coffee related cards!  I love stamp sets with coffee images.



1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest