Thankful For Every Moment - Joy Clair Stamps

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hello everyone!

I am back again with Joy Clair designs!  We are featuring the "Thank You For Everything" stamp set. This stamp set has 34 images in the stamp set.  I am also using the "Music Maker" stamp set by Joy Clair also.  I love this music stamp set, there are so many possiblities.  Stay tuned to more cards with this stamp set!!!

My card is clean and simple....I stamped the piano keys with Memento black added some ribbon, stamped my sentiment, and added some sequins to finish off my card.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please go over to the Joy Clair's blog and check out all the lovely cards created by the design team!  Did you know Joy Clair has a facebook page, and is on Instagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news and sales!  They also have a Pinterest and Youtube....come follow along.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest