Mardi Gras - Joy Clair Stamps

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Hello everyone,

I have a little something diffent today from my Christmas cards.  I am here with Joy Clair Stamps featuring the Mardis Gras stamp set.  This stamp set is so beautiful.  I love all the mask that are in the set.  There are three mask and a lot of other sentiments and elements in the set.  I chose to use two of the mask on my card.  First I used the digital files to cut the mask out, then I stamped one of the mask with ink and the other I colored with copics.  I also put a layer of clear wink of stella to give the mask a shimmery look.  I made a shaker card to help feautre the mask.  I was so excited because I was able to use my fuse tool to make the shaker part of the card.  I think more shaker cards are coming soon. The sentiment is from the Joy Clair set Paisley Bouquet.  Here is my card....






Thank you so much for stopping by, please go over to the Joy Clair's blog and check out all the lovely cards created by the design team! Did you know Joy Clair has a facebook page, and is on Instagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news and sales! They also have a Pinterest andYoutube....come follow along.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest