Back with Joy Clair - Mardi Gras

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Hello everyone,

I so enjoyed making the card from the Mardi Gras stamp set from Joy Clair I decided to make another one.  This time I used one mask and embelled it with sequins.  I stamped the mask with Stampin Up's Rich Razzelberry.  I used the stamp set Dream Big for the feathers.  I used some stickles to give them some shine.  I also used the Bandana Bits for the sentiment.  Both of these stamp sets you can find in the Joy Clair store.  Here is my card......


Thank you so much for stopping by, please go over to the Joy Clair's blog and check out all the lovely cards created by the design team! Did you know Joy Clair has a facebook page, and is on Instagram and Twitter, please follow Joy Clair to be the first to hear the news and sales! They also have a Pinterest andYoutube....come follow along.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest