Holiday Wishes - a2z Scrapbooking

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Hello everyone,

Can you believe it is only 16 more days to Christimas!  How many of you have gotten your tree decorated, gifts under the tree and have your meal planned for the Holiday's?  Well, not me! Hopefully, we will get the tree up by the weekend.  I have all these plans, but not sure I will get them all done.

The challenge for this month with a2z Scrapbooking is "Make It Pop".  I have made an easel card and added some bling and wink of stalla on my card......


Here is a side view of my card....


Close up, you can see the snow and the bling, but the wink of stella did not show up to well.


Directions to the easel card:

- Cut a regular A2 card 41/2x11
- Score at 51/2 and 3
- I put the half oval on the 3 score line and cut the top of the card
- added my design paper to the base of the card
-stamped my image on the white paper
- cut the image out with the oval die and attached to my card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join a2z Scrapbooking challenge this month. Remember if you are in need any of these items from the a2z Scrapbooking store you can use code Donna15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping).

Don’t forget that we are on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Supplies:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest