Mema's Crafts - July challenge "Make It A Duet"

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy July everyone!  Wow, the summer is just flying by.   This month Mema's Crafts challenge is "Make It a Duet".  What does this mean?  You use two dominant colors in your creation and you can use Black or White as an accessory color to finish off your project. Mema's Crafts has two sponsors this month Stitchy Bear and Kenny K.    I hope you get a chance to join in on the fun.  Here are my two projects I created using the digi stamps from both sponsors.

These cupcakes are images from Stitchy Bear.  I have seen a lot of these card boxes on the internet, so I thought I would use these cupcake images to make one.  Don't they look so delicious?  I printed the cupcakes on printed paper and then colored the top (icing) with Wink of Stella pens.  Then assembled my box.  



This is a closer look at the base of the card box.  To mail this card, you just have to lay it flat and but it into an A2 envelope. 



This is  a closer of look of the cupcakes.  Can you see the shimmer on the cupcakes?  The shimmer is from the stella pens.




This frog image is from Kenny K,  Isn't' this frog so cute!  I colored him with copic markers.  I used a stamp for the background grass.  The sentiment I printed it out on my computer.  




Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my designs.  Please stop by and see what the Design Team has created.  I hope  you will be inspired and hop on over to Mema's 
Crafts and enter this challenge.  

Design Team Members

2 comments :

  1. Loving the details on your cupcakes and the toad IS Toad-ally Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I need to learn how to make one of those boxes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest