Happy Independence Day!

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy 4th everyone!

Wasn't it the perfect day for a cookout and relaxing. The weather was just perfect where I live, but I know some of you were effected by hurricane Andrew.  I did not go out and watch the fireworks, but I saw on TV the fireworks in NY and DC.  They looked beautiful.  

I took a little time and made a card to celebrate America's birthday.  Enjoy your weekend and be safe!



Thanks for stopping by.  If you enjoy reading my post, please leave a comment, I love to read them.  If you visit my blog and want to follow me, please click on the blue tab on the right had side "join this site".  

Recipe:
Stamps:  Hero Arts Month July 
Ink:  SU Cherry Cobbler
Paper:   Bo Bunny Anthem (stripe), Little Yellow Byicyle 
Vintage Summer,  SU Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler 
Accessories:Spellbinder Stars, Little B washie tape and rhinestones

Entered into these challenges:



4 comments :

  1. Hi Donna, Just found your blog. Have enjoyed seeing your projects. So Creative. Love your Patriotic Card. I am now a follower. Happy Day to you. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a perfect red white and blue card! glad to hear your 4th was lovely. what a blessing to have freedom -- and a three day weekend! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice July 4th card! Great presentation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest