Hippo Birdie

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hello everyone!

I hope you are enjoying your week and getting ready to celebrate America's birthday!  I have a quick post for you.  This is a cute card made with Lawn Fawn stamp set Year Four.  

The laying on my card is paper from We R Memory Keeper.  Perfect paper for a birthday card.  I colored the animals with spectrum noir pens and the bird is colored with copic.  Isn't the Hippo so cute!  The background confetti on the stitched journaling card, I used various colors of markers, and on the outside rem of the card I colored with a marker.  I really like Lawn Fawn's journaling card, you can use it so many ways!


Thanks for stopping by and please come back again soon!

Recipe:
Stamps: Year Four (Lawn Fawn) 
Ink: Black Memento ink
Paper: We R Memory Keeper Hip Hip hooray!, white cardstock
Accessories: Stitched Journaling Card die (Lawn Fawn)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest